Friday 17 April 2020

English

Lesson 1
Write a short biography of sudha murthy the author of How l taught my grandmother. For this watch the vedio again.
How I tought my grand mother
How I taught my grandmother -2
How I taught my grandmother-3
How I taught my grandmother 4
Answer these questions
Tick the correct option
Answer of Exercise 1
Read the given passage and answer the following questions:
Solve
Write down and BH the definitions given
Learn and practice the following words to improve your English speaking skills. 
Learn and practice these phrases to improve your English Speaking skills

Write in your copy, learn and BH
Learn and BH these synonymns and make 15 sentences using any of these:
Learn these sentences to improve your speaking skills:
Learn these to make your spoken English more attractive:
 
Go through the notes make fair notes and complete the given home work below
Write given word meanings with opposites and BH
Write and learn BH these word meanings to enhance your vocabulary
Read, understand then write down in your fair copy

Complete the exercise given below







No comments:

Post a Comment